Los Angeles Lakers at Milwaukee Bucks
5 PM Pacific time / 8 PM Eastern Time
BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, WI
TV: Local: TWC Sportsnet, TWC Deportes National: League Pass
Line: Los Angeles Lakers -1.5
Los Angeles Lakers: 37-35, 8th in the Western Conference
Milwaukee Bucks: 34-36, 8th in the Eastern Conference
Record vs. each other (2012-13 season): Lakers are 1-0 over the Wolves this season.
- The Los Angeles Lakers broke their 3 game losing streak last night in Minneapolis, beating the Minnesota Timberwolves, 120-117. The Lakers had a comfortable lead in the 4th until the Wolves began intentionally fouling Dwight Howard to send him to the line, where he went 2 for 8 in the 4th quarter. The win over the wolves is the Lakers 22nd straight over the Wolves.
- The Lakers were able to pick up 1 game on both the Houston Rockets for the 7th spot and Golden State Warriors for the 6th, after the Rockets lost to the Indiana Pacers, 100-91 and the Warriors were upset by the Sacramento Kings in Oakland, losing 105-88. The Lakers are now 2 and 1/2 games behind the Rockets for the 7th seed and 3 and 1/2 behind the Warriors for 6th in the Western Conference.
- The Lakers remained 1 game ahead of the Utah Jazz who won last night, 103-88, over the Phoenix Suns. The Lakers gained a 1/2 game on the idle Dallas Mavericks.
- Jodie Meeks didn’t impress in his first game back in the starting line up, filling in for the injured Metta World Peace. Meeks ended last night’s game against the Wolves with just 5 points on 2 of 7 shooting 35 minutes.
– Fern Rea “@fullcourtfern”