Sacramento Kings at Los Angeles Lakers
6:30 PM Pacific time / 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
TV: Local: TWC Sportsnet, TWC Deportes National: None
Line: Los Angeles Lakers -8
Los Angeles Lakers: 35-32, 8th in the Western Conference
Sacramento Kings: 23-43, 13th in the Western Conference
Record vs. each other (2012-13 season): Series tied 1-1 this season.
- The Los Angeles Lakers are coming off one of their best road wins of the season; beating the Indiana Pacers in Indianapolis, 99-93. They got the win, for the most part, without Kobe Bryant who could only play 12 minutes in the 1st quarter before shutting it down due to being limited by his sprained ankle.
- Kobe Bryant is again a game time decision for tonight’s game. If the bad ankle wasn’t bad enough, Lakers reporter Mike Trudell reported today that he is also fighting an illness. https://twitter.com/LakersReporter/status/313346581296463874
- Pau Gasol will not play tonight against the Kings and appears to have experienced a set back. Mike D’Antoni had stated earlier in the week that he expected Pau to return no later than Monday against the Phoenix Suns; however, Pau reported soreness in his foot after practice on Saturday. Pau was examined by a foot specialist today, but no report as to the outcome.
- The Lakers have won 5 of their last 6 games and 18 and 7 over their last 25 games; their continued great play has propelled them back into the playoff picture. The Lakers will start off the night in the 8th spot in the West, a game and a half behind 7th place Houston and 2 games behind 6th place Golden State. The Lakers will get a chance to gain a game on one of two teams directly in front of them as Houston plays at Golden State today.
- The Sacramento Kings shouldn’t be much of a threat for the Lakers tonight. The Kings come in with a Western Conference worse 6-28 road record and have lost 11 of their last 12 away from home. The Kings will also likely be without their talented but volatile big man DeMarcus Cousins who is recovering from left quad contusion.
– Fern Rea “@fullcourtfern”
One thought on “3/17/13 Kings at Lakers Tonight at 630pm Pacific on TWC”
Today, I went to the beach front with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell