Los Angeles Lakers at Utah Jazz
9:00 PM Eastern time / 6:00 PM Pacific time
Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
TV: National: none Local: TWC Sportsnet, TWC Deportes
Line: Los Angeles Lakers +3
Utah Jazz: 1-3 (1-0 at home)
Los Angeles Lakers: 1-3
- We are 5 games into the Lakers regular season and as of today both Directv and Dish Network have been unable to reach deals with Time Warner Cable to carry the new Lakers stations, Sportsnet and Deportes. There are no upates other than the same lines that have been released by all involved that the negotiations are ongoing. If you are looking for a bar or restaurant that is showing the game here is our list of ones in the L.A., Orange County and Inland Empire area.
- Lakers look to get on a winning streak after picking up their first win of the season against Detroit on Sunday.
- Nash is still out and wont play tonight due to what a small fracture in his left leg. LA Times reports that he might be out 4 weeks!
- Kobe looks to continue his scorching hot shooting. He is shooting 59% from the field, 53% from 3s and 95% from the free throw line.
- Mo Williams of the Jazz is back to his potent ways as he returns to his role as a starter. Mo is leading the Jazz with an average of 20.8 ppg.
- Jazz have depth and balance; the Lakers do not. Jazz have 6 guys averaging double figures and 8 players average at least 22 minutes a game. In contrast, the Lakers have only 3 players averaging double figures and 6 players averaging 20 minutes or more, one of those is Nash who is out.
-Fern Rea “@fullcourtfern”