Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors
7:30 PM Pacific time / 10:30 PM Eastern Time
ORACLE Arena in Oakland, CA
TV: Local: TWC Deportes, TWC Sportsnet National: NBA League Pass
Line: Los Angeles Lakers +1
Los Angeles Lakers: 36-34, 8th in the Western Conference
Golden State Warriors: 40-31, 6th in the Western Conference
Record vs. each other (2012-13 season): Lakers 2-0 over the Warriors this season.
- It is going to be interesting how the Los Angeles Lakers players will respond after Mike D’Antoni lambasting them following the loss to the Washington Wizards Friday night. Mike had some choice words, such as calling the Lakers championship pursuit “laughable” and one I never heard of, “sham-mockery”. Here is more from Yahoo! Sports about D’Antoni’s blow up.
- The Lakers have a great chance tonight of gaining some ground on the Warriors who are currently 3 and 1/2 games up on the Lakers for the coveted 6th spot in the playoffs. The Lakers currently own the tie breaker over the Warriors and face them once more after tonight. The only issue is that the Warriors have a much easier schedule and more home games than the Lakers. Here is our post of the Lakers and those teams that will challenge them for the last 3 playoff spots.
- Steph Curry of the Golden State Warriors is a game time decision for tonight’s game.
- Lakers have won 18 of their last 19 games against the Golden State Warriors.
- The Warriors will be the first opponent for the Lakers on their current 4 game road trip. The Lakers play at Minnesota on Wednesday, Milwaukee the following night on Wednesday and close out their trip in Sacramento on Saturday.
– Fern Rea “@fullcourtfern”