Los Angeles Clippers at Los Angeles Lakers
4:30 PM Eastern time / 7:30 PM Pacific time
Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
TV: ESPN Local: Prime Ticket, TWC Sportsnet, TWC Deportes
Line: Los Angeles Lakers +1.5
Los Angeles Clippers: 1-0
Los Angeles Lakers: 0-2
Record vs. each other (2011-12 season): Lakers 2-1 vs. Clippers
- While Time Warner Cable has inked deals with Charter Cable, Verizon and AT&T to broadcast Lakers’ games on Sportsnet, that still leaves millions of Lakers fans with Directv and Dish in the dark. Tonight’s game is available to most as it will be broadcast on ESPN and Prime Ticket.
- The Lakers are surprisingly 0-2 and in danger of becoming 0-3 for the first time since 1978. Ouch!
- Lakers might be without Steve Nash who is reported to have suffered a leg contusion in Wednesday night’s game in Portland. He will be a game time decision.
- Clippers looked impressive in their first game, winning 101-92 at home against Memphis.
- For those that like to make a little wager on games, the Clippers are actually favored in tonight’s game against the Lakers. While it makes perfect sense that the Clips are the favorites in tonight’s game considering how the two teams have looked thus far, still its a little startling to see that any Clippers team is favored against any Lakers team at home.
– Fern Rea “@fullcourtfern”