Los Angeles Clippers at Milwaukee Bucks
4:30 PM Pacific time / 7:30 PM Eastern Time
BMO Harris Bradley Center in Milwaukee, WI
TV: Local: Prime Ticket (Los Angeles), Fox Sports Wisconsin (Milwaukee) National: NBA League Pass
Line: Clippers -5.5
Los Angeles Clippers: 16-6, 6th in the Western Conference
Milwaukee Bucks: 11-12, 6th in the Western Conference
Record vs. each other (2013-14 season): Clippers were 2-0 versus the Bucks last season and yet to play this season.
Doubtful: Spencer Hawes (knee)
Probable: Reggie Bullock (ankle), Chris Douglas-Roberts (Achilles)
Out: Ersan Ilyasova (nose), John Henson (foot)
Questionable: Johnny O’ Bryant (knee)
*injury updates via Rotoworld.com and ESPN.com
- The Clippers are 1-1 on their current road trip and coming off a lost on Friday to the Washington Wizards 104-96 to break their 9 game winning streak.
- The Clippers are 6-0 this season on the 2nd night of a back-to-back.
- DeAndre Jordan continues to lead the NBA in rebounding with this 12.4 rebounds per game average.
- Blake Griffin is coming of a subpar showing against the Wizards where he scored 14 points. Griffin is 5th in the NBA in scoring, averaging 23.2 points per game.
- Brandon Knight leads the Bucks in scoring averaging 17.2 points per game, assists at 5.7 assists per game and steals at 1.5 per game.