(Photo: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports)
New Orleans Pelicans at Los Angeles Clippers
7:30 PM Pacific time / 10:30 PM Eastern Time
Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
TV: Local: Prime Ticket (Los Angeles), Fox Sports New Orleans (New Orleans) National: NBA League Pass
Line: Clippers -9
Los Angeles Clippers: 13-5, 6th in the Western Conference
New Orleans Pelicans: 8-9, 11th in the Western Conference
Record vs. each other (2013-14 season): Clippers were 3-1 versus the Pelicans last season and yet to play this season.
Out: Reggie Bullock (ankle)
Doubtful: Chris Douglas-Roberts (Achilles)
*injury updates via Rotoworld.com and ESPN.com
- The Clippers are on a roll, having won their last 6 games and 8 of their last 9 games.
- The Pelicans come in struggling, losers of 5 of their last 6 games.
- Anthony Davis will be a tough match-up for the Clippers, as he is for the rest of the league as his dominant numbers will show. Davis ranks 3rd in scoring at 25.2 ppg, 6th in rebounding at 11.5 per game, and leads the league in both blocks at 2.3 per game and steals at 2.3 spg.
- Blake Griffin has averaged 25.5 points per game and shot 60 percent from the field in the last 4 games.
- In the last 2 games, JJ Redick is averaging 21.5 points on 63.6 percent shooting from the field and even better from the 3-point where he has knocked down 8 for 12 from behind the arc which is an incredible 66.7 percent.