(Photo via www.rsvlts.com)
Los Angeles Clippers at Memphis Grizzlies
3:00 PM Pacific time / 6:00 PM Eastern Time
FedEx Forum in Memphis, TN
TV: Local: Prime Ticket (Los Angeles), Fox Sports South (Memphis) National: NBA League Pass
Line: Los Angeles Clippers +3
Los Angeles Clippers: 7-4, 8th in the Western Conference
Memphis Grizzlies: 11-2, 1st in the Western Conference
Record vs. each other (2013-14 season): Clippers were 1-2 versus the Grizzlies last season.
Out: Chris Douglas-Roberts (Achilles)
Probable: Matt Barnes (calf)
*injury updates via Rotoworld.com and ESPN.com
- The Clippers are 2-0 on their current 7 game road trip and now face the Grizzlies who have won 21 straight home games.
- DeAndre Jordan was overtaken by DeMarcus for the league lead in rebounding. Jordan is currently averaging 12.3 rpg, right behind Cousins’ 12.4 rebounding average per game.
- Chris Paul is averaging 9.9 assists per game which ranks 2nd in the NBA behind only Rajon Rondo.
- Memphis Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes has finished serving his 20 game suspension for violating the league’s anti-drug policy and will be available to play on Sunday against the Clippers.
- The Grizzlies were infiltrated with a flu bug earlier in the week that caused them to list 7 players as questionable for Friday’s game against the Celtics. No players missed a game due to the illness and all players are available for the Grizz on Sunday.
- Marc Gasol is leading the team in scoring with a 19.1 points per game average. Zach Randolph lead the team in rebounding with 12.1 rebounds per game which also ranks him tied for 3rd in the NBA.
- Zach Randolph averaged 19.7 ppg and 12.7 rpg in 3 games against the Clippers last season.