(Photo: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports)
Los Angeles Clippers at Orlando Magic
4:00 PM Pacific time / 7:00 PM Eastern Time
Amway Center in Orlando, FL
TV: Local: Prime Ticket (Los Angeles), Foxsports Florida (Orlando) National: NBA League Pass
Line: Los Angeles Clippers -4.5
Los Angeles Clippers: 5-4, 8th in the Western Conference
Orlando Magic: 5-7, 8th in the Eastern Conference
Record vs. each other (2013-14 season): Clippers were 1-1 versus the Magic last season.
Out: Chris Douglas-Roberts (Achilles)
Out: Evan Fournier(heel), Kyle O’ Quinn (ankle), Aaron Gordon (foot)
*injury updates via Rotoworld.com and ESPN.com
- Since the Clippers won their 2 first games of the season they have alternated wins and losses to reach their current lackluster record of 5-4.
- The Clippers get a bit of a break with Magic guard Evan Fournier being out with a sore heel. Fournier is having a career year, averaging 17.4 points per game on 48 percent shooting from the field and 50 percent from behind the 3 point line.
- The Clippers are yet to get on track this season and come in off of a disappointing 105-89 loss to an undermanned Chicago Bulls team at home this past Monday.
- The Magic come in playing well, having won 3 of their last 4 and rebounding from their 0-4 start to move to within 2 games of reaching .500.
- The Magic are led by their big man Nikola Vucevic who is averaging 18.8 points per game and 11.8 rebounds per game which ranks 2nd in the NBA.
- Vucevic scored 30 points and grabbed 21 rebounds in his last game against the Clippers in Orlando.