(Photo: Alex Gallardo/AP Photo)
Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Clippers
7:30 PM Pacific time / 10:30 PM Eastern Time
Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
TV: Local: Prime Ticket (Los Angeles), ROOT Sports (Salt Lake City) National: NBA League Pass
Line: Los Angeles Clipper -9.5
Los Angeles Clippers: 2-1, 6th in the Western Conference
Utah Jazz: 1-2, tied for 11th in the Western Conference
Record vs. each other (2013-14 season): Clippers were 3-0 versus the Jazz last season.
Out: Glen Davis (groin)
Questionable: Jamal Crawford (rib)
*injury updates via Rotoworld.com and ESPN.com
- The Clippers are coming off a tough 98-92 loss on Sunday against the Sacramento Kings.
- The Clippers are still feeling the hangover left by DeMarcus Cousins who dominated in Sunday’s game, scoring 34 points, 17 rebounds and 5 assists.
- Not quite a load as Cousins, Jazz 5th year big man Derrick Favors is off to a good start to the season, averaging 21.7 points per game to lead the team.
- The Clippers have struggled rebounding the ball this season, ranking dead last in the NBA averaging 34.7 rebounds per game.
- Blake Griffin is averaging 26.3 points per game this season which ranks 5th in the NBA.
- Griffin enjoyed playing the Jazz last season as he averaged 28.3 points and shot 51.8 percent from the field in the 3 game versus Utah.
- Chris Paul is averaging 9.3 assists per game this season which ranks 4th in the NBA.