(AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)
Phoenix Suns at Los Angeles Lakers
6:30 PM Pacific time / 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
TV: Local: TWC Sportsnet, TWC Deportes (Los Angeles), Fox Sports Arizona (Phoenix) National: NBA League Pass
Line: Los Angeles Lakers +8.5
Los Angeles Lakers: 24-48, 14th in the Western Conference
Phoenix Suns: 44-29, 7th in the Western Conference
Record vs. each other (2013-14 season): Suns are 3-0 versus the Lakers this season
- The Los Angeles Lakers return home from their 2 game road trip where they went 0-2 and got demolished, 143-107, in Minnesota on Friday against Kevin Love and the Wolves.
- The Phoenix Suns have the Lakers number this season, having won all 3 games and look to sweep the series for the first time in 9 years.
- The games against the Suns haven’t been close; Suns are averaging 117.3 points and winning by an average of 13.3 points in their 3 games against the Lakers.
- The Suns come into Staples on a roll, having won 6 in a row and 8 of their last 9 games. The have jumped up the standings to 7th and just 2 back on the loss side behind 5th place Portland.
- The Suns recent surge coincides with the return of their spark plug guard, Eric Bledsoe, who returned from injury on March 12. The Suns have gone 8 and 2 since Bledsoe has returned to the line up.
- Pau Gasol and Jordan Farmar are doubtful for tonight’s game.
Lakers Reporter’s Twitter Feed:Tweets by @lakersreporter
– Fern Rea
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Youtube.com/raining3sTV