(Photo: Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports)
Orlando Magic at Los Angeles Lakers
6:30 PM Pacific time / 10:30 PM Eastern Time
Staple Center in Los Angeles, CA
TV: Local: TWC Sportsnets, TWC Deportes (Los Angeles), Fox Sports Florida (Orlando) National: NBA League Pass
Line: Los Angeles Lakers -4
Los Angeles Lakers: 22-46, 15th in the Western Conference
Orlando Magic: 19-51, 13th in the Eastern Conference
Record vs. each other (2013-14 season): Magic are 1-0 versus the Lakers this season
- The Los Angeles Lakers come into tonight’s game on a 4 game losing streak and 7 of their last 8 games.
- Steve Nash made a surprise appearance in the Lakers’ last game, scoring 5 points and dishing out 11 assists in 18 minutes. Nash had been ruled out for the rest of the season but with the Lakers in need of ball handling help with the injury to Jordan Farmar, the services of Nash were needed.
- Nash’s return apparently will be short lived, as it was reported that he has re-injured his back and is listed as doubtful for tonight’s game against the Magic.
- The Lakers are favored for one of the few times this season, playing the Magic who actually possess a worse record than the Lakers.
- The Magic have lost 8 straight games coming into tonight’s match up.
- Xavier Henry suffered a torn ligament in his left wrist during the Friday’s loss to the Wizards and will be out indefinitely.
Lakers Reporter’s Twitter Feed:Tweets by @lakersreporter
– Fern Rea
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, Youtube.com/raining3sTV