Los Angeles Lakers at Indiana Pacers
4:00 PM Pacific time / 7:00 PM Eastern Time
Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN
TV: Local: TWC Sportsnet and TWC Deportes (Los Angeles), Fox Sports Indiana (Indianapolis) National: NBA League Pass
Line: Los Angeles Lakers +13
Los Angeles Lakers: 19-37, 15th in the Western Conference
Indiana Pacers: 42-13, 1st in the Eastern Conference
Record vs. each other (2013-14 season): Pacers are 1-0 versus Lakers this season
- The Los Angeles Lakers have fallen to last place in the Western Conference and have the 5th worst record in the entire NBA after losing 5 of their last 6 games.
- The Indiana Pacers are in a polar opposite position of the Lakers, coming in with the NBA’s best record.
- Evan Turner and Levon Allen will both make their debut today for the Indiana Pacers. Turner and Allen were both acquired from the Philadelphia in trade for Danny Granger at the trading deadline.
- The Lakers will see a familiar face on the Pacers bench; Andrew Bynum was signed on February 1st as insurance at the center position. All Star center, Roy Hibbert, and his primary back up, Ian Mahinmi, take the majority of the minutes at the Center position. Bynum is yet to play for the Pacers this season.
- The Lakers are starting to get healthy, with both Pau Gasol and Nick Young back in the line up.
- Kent Bazemore has been a huge lift for the Lakers since his acquisition from the Golden State Warriors. Bazemore is averaging 16 points per game and shooting 47.8 percent from the field in his 2 games with the Lakers.
Lakers Reporter Twitter Feed:Tweets by @lakersreporter