Los Angeles Lakers at Chicago Bulls
5:00 PM Pacific time / 8:00 PM Eastern Time
United Center in Chicago, IL
TV: Local: TWC Sportsnet, TWC Deportes (Los Angeles), WGN-TV (Chicago) National: NBA League Pass
Line: Los Angeles Lakers +9
Los Angeles Lakers: 16-25, 12th in the Western Conference
Chicago Bulls: 19-20, 6th in the Eastern Conference
Record vs. each other (2013-14 season): Teams have not matched up this season.
- The Los Angeles Lakers come into tonight’s on a two game winning streak, having won in Boston on Friday and Toronto Sunday afternoon. The Lakers had lost 12 of 13 games prior to their mini winning streak.
- Lakers’ forward, Ryan Kelly, started his first game as a pro in Sunday’s win versus Toronto and didn’t disappoint; scoring 17 points and grabbing 5 rebounds. Lakers’ coach, Mike D’Antoni, stated he plans to start Kelly again against Chicago.
- Nick Young scored 29 points off the bench Sunday in the win versus Toronto. It was Young’s first game back after his 1 game suspension for taking swing at Goran Doric in the Phoenix Suns’ game scuffle.
- Xavier Henry, Steve Nash, Steve Blake, Kobe Bryant, and Jordan Farmar are all out with injury for tonight’s game.
- The Chicago Bulls have won 7 of their last 9 games and 5 of their last 6 games at home.
- Bulls’ guard, Derrick Rose, is out for the season with a knee injury.
– Fern Rea “@fullcourtfern”