Phoenix Suns at Los Angeles Lakers
7:30 PM Pacific time / 10:30 PM Eastern Time
Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
TV: Local: TWC Sportsnet, TWC Deportes National: NBA League Pass
Line: Los Angeles Lakers -9
Los Angeles Lakers: 24-28, 10th in the Western Conference
Phoenix Suns: 17-35, 15th in the Western Conference
Record vs. each other (2012-13 season): Series tied 1-1 this season
- The Los Angeles Lakers get a chance to redeem themselves after they blew their last game against the Phoenix Suns on January 30th in Phoenix. The Lakers led nearly the entire game until the 4th quarter where they gave away a 13 point lead in the quarter to ultimately lose to the Suns by 6 points (92-86).
- Michael Beasley killed the Lakers off the bench with 27 points in their last match up.
- The Suns are currently dead last in the Western Conference after having lost 3 games in a row.
- The Lakers are already without Jordan Hill who is lost for the year and Pau Gasol who will miss extensive time due to a foot injury. Now the Lakers must worry about losing Earl Clark for some time due to a sore right foot. Eric Pincus, Lakers beat writer for the L.A. Times, reported earlier today that Clark will have an MRI today to ascertain the extent of his injury and if he will be able to suit up for today’s game.
- The Lakers have won 5 of their last 6 games at home.
– Fern Rea “@fullcourtfern”