Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns
7:30 PM Pacific time / 10:30 PM Eastern Time
US Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ
TV: Local: TWC Sportsnet, TWC Deportes National: ESPN
Line: Los Angeles Lakers -2.5
Los Angeles Lakers: 20-25, 10th in the Western Conference
Phoenix Suns: 15-30, 14th in the Western Conference
Record vs. each other (2012-13 season): Lakers 1-0 vs. Suns this season.
- Lakers are feeling really good about themselves after winning their 3rd in a row last night over the New Orleans Hornets. The current winning streaks includes wins over playoff bound Utah Jazz and the #1 seed in the West, Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Kobe Bryant is coming off his 3rd consecutive game with double digit assists and is the most since he had 3 in a row in the 2010 Western Conference Finals vs. these same Phoenix Suns.
- The last time Kobe Bryant had 4 consecutive games of double digit assists was in 2009.
- The Phoenix Suns come in losers of their last 2 games and have lost 7 of their last 10.
- This game versus the Suns is the start of a 7 game road trip for the Lakers. The Lakers will not return home until February 12 where they’ll face these same Phoenix Suns at Staples Center.
– Fern Rea “@fullcourtfern”