Los Angeles Lakers at Chicago Bulls
6:30 PM Pacific time / 9:30 PM Eastern Time
United Center in Chicago, IL
TV: Local: TWC Sportsnet, TWC Deportes National: TNT
Line: Los Angeles Lakers +1
Los Angeles Lakers: 17-23, 12th in the Western Conference
Chicago Bulls: 23-16, 5th in the Eastern Conference
Record vs. each other (2012-13 season): They have not met this season
- Despite the Los Angeles Lakers having all of the big four in the line up, they continue to struggle. The Lakers lost 2 in a row and 5 in row on the road. They have now dropped to 12th in the Western Conference but only 3 games behind Portland for the 8th and final playoff spot.
- Since the Lakers season high 5 game winning streak, the Lakers are 3-9.
- Dwight Howard was ejected in the 2nd quarter of their loss to the Toronto Raptors on Sunday after picking his 2nd technical foul.
- The Lakers are 3-4 on the 2nd night of back to backs this season.
- The Chicago Bulls are playing well despite not having their leader Derrick Rose all season. The Bulls have won 7 of their last 10 games and currently are in the 5th spot in the Eastern Conference, just a half game behind the Brooklyn Nets for 4th place.
- Carlos Boozer is starting to regain some of that mojo that he had in Utah in the new year. Carlos is averaging 22.8 ppg and 12 rebounds per game in the 10 games of 2013.
- Luol Deng is expected to miss tonights game with a hamstring injury.
– Fern Rea “@fullcourtfern”